[caption id="attachment_1799" align="aligncenter" width="1020"]
The Nabco GT710/8710 Low Energy ADA Operator[/caption]
Qualitydoor.com sells the Nabco GT710/8710 Low Energy ADA Operator
is approved for use on fire door assemblies rated up to 3 hours. It’s engineered for interior and exterior use and it comes in Clear Aluminum or Dark Bronze painted finish and has options for Single Door or Pair Door use. It is designed to automate nearly any new or existing door. It operates in both automatic and manual modes with a hydraulic back-check that protects the door and mechanical operator from damage when forced open in windy conditions or when manually operated. The Low Energy performance, combined with adjustable opening and closing speeds, reduces energy usage to help offer a prompt return on your investment.
Visit QualityDoor.com to purchase the GT710/8710 today.
- Proven hydraulic design for proven reliability
- In manual mode, door opens with very little pressure and closes slowly providing easy operation for handicapped or elderly pedestrians
- Compact 5-3/4” x 6” (146.0mm x 152/0 mm) cross section
- Low current draw - less than 3 amp, 115 VAC, 1-phase
- Adjustable opening and closing speeds allow the door to close sooner for energy savings or slower for increased pedestrian protection
- “Push-N-Go” feature provides easy automatic operation for handicapped or elderly pedestrians and eliminates the cost of wall switches
- Recycle feature stops and reverses direction of opening door when an object is encountered for greater pedestrian protection
- Works with new or existing door frames
- Approved for use on fire door assemblies rated up to 3 hours
- Convenient sideload header
- Sideload header panel pivots up and locks into position, enabling the operator to be quickly installed or removed for easy servicing while allowing the door to remain in a closed position, eliminating the loss of energy from within the building
- OPMAN version available - single header for 2 doors with automatic operator in one side and a manual closer in the other
- Auxiliary sensing devices available
- Additional safety devices can be easily added
- All features, components and accessories meet ANSI 156.19 standards. They are also ULC and UL approved and comply with ANSI 117.1 and the Low Energy Operator section of ADA
Call 1-800-992-DOOR or email Sales@QualityDoor.com for any questions or concerns regarding commercial door hardware.