Qualitydoor.com supplies the Corbin russwin commerical blss trims and ligature resistant door hardware you need when your Healthcare facility needs it. The Corbin Russwin BLSS trim is part of the Behavioral Health Series™ of products. With an array of functions, this trim can be used on virtually any opening in healthcare environments. Sloping surfaces and overlapping rose and lever address safety concerns common in behavioral health facilities. Perfect for tough environments, the BLSS trim uses the Corbin Russwin ML2000 mortise lock, providing impressive strength and reliability.
- Behavioral Health Units
- Patient Room Doors
- De-escalation Rooms
- Psychiatric Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Overlapping lever and rose construction
- Uses the ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 ML2000 mortise lock
- Available in 19 functions, including Institutional/Utility (ANSI F30) and Institutional Privacy (ANSI F26) and 4 electrified options
- Uses standard mortise prep
- Stainless Steel finishes (629, 630) standard; Microshield® antimicrobial coating optional
- Matching behavioral health thumbturn available
- UL Listed for use with Fire Rated doors
- ADA Compliant
Qualitydoor.com is a Veteran owned and operated Commercial door hardware supplier Est. 1988. Qualitydoor.com has 2 Gsa contracts on schedules 56 and 84. Call 800.992.3667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for customer service, support. Commercial door hardware when you need it, to get your job done.