Corbin Russwin FE6800
The Corbin Russwin
FE6800 is a robust three-point locking system engineered to help save lives by securing the community shelter entry. Extra heavy-duty steel components secure the door to the frame – at the top, bottom and center latch points – fortifying the opening to withstand extreme wind speeds and flying debris. UL approved, the FE6800 is ideal for both FEMA 361 and FEMA 320 applications.
Features & Benefits
• Three point auto deadlocking system
• UL approved to FEMA 361 and FEMA 320 guidelines
• Both inswing and outswing applications
• Heavy duty escutcheons standard
• Fully Integrated – FE6800 is part of a complete FEMA
approved ASSA ABLOY windstorm solution utilizing
Ceco StormPro® 361, Curries StormPro® 361 and
Fleming F-5 doors and frames and McKinney hinges.
• Fortified with high tensile alloy Holo-Krome® fasteners.
• All three latching points are activated automatically
when the door is closed.