- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Corbin Russwin UT5255 Pre-Assembled Unit Lockset Classroom Function, Conventional Cylinder L4 Ked Random,  Change Keys, 2 3/4 Backset, 4 7/8" ASA Strike. Handed
- Handing Specify hand. All functions are handed.
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" (44mm) only.
- Backset 2-3/4" (70mm) only.
- Lock Chassis One-piece investment cast frame. Machined internal parts of steel, bronze and stainless steel. Zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance.
- Front Beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).
- Latch bolt Brass, chrome plated, 3/4" (19mm) throw pivoted, swinging type.
- Auxiliary Latch Deadlocks latch bolt, preventing manipulation when door is closed.
- Strike Wrought brass or bronze, ANSI strike with nylon adjusting screw, standard. 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center. Optional strikes and lip lengths available;
- Cylinder Brass, 6-pin, L4 keyway, Keyed Random
- Keys Two nickel silver standard.
- Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
- UL-cUL All locks listed for A label and lesser class doors, single or pair, maximum door size 3'8" (111.7cm) x 7'2"(218.4cm) All locksets also listed for B label
- Warranty One-year limited.
- Opens in a new window.