- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Cylinder Mortise Handing Chart
The Corbin Russwin ML2051 Is a Mortise Lockset In a Entrance or Office Function With A Lever Handle, Corbin ML2051 Is a Grade One Mortise Lock Ideal For Use In Institutions.
Corbin Russwin, Mortise Locks, Commercial Door hardware. ML2051 Mortise locks.
Features ML2051 Mortise Locks, Corbin Russwin, Door Locks.
- Entrance or Office function:
- Latchbolt by key when outside grip locked by toggle action stop
- Latchbolt by grip either side, unless outside grip is locked by toggle-action stop
- Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt
- Inside grip always free
- Patented Quick Reversible feature enables reversal of hands without disassembling the lock case (Patent #6,349,982)
- Security trims provide a vandal-resistant barrier
- Can be used with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems, including patented high-security Pyramid cylinders. (Patent #6,125,674). Also accepts cylinders of most other manufacturers
- Provides life safety and security in a single door prep, saving the additional cost of a deadlock
- Through-bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security
Specifications ML2000 , Corbin Russwin , Mortise Locks, Commercial Door Hardware, Door Locks.
|Handing:||Handed; quick reversible. The lockset can be re-handed without disassembling the lockcase|
|Door Thickness:||1-3/4" (44mm) standard
Optional door thicknesses available
|Lockcase:||Heavy-gauge chrome plated steel, 5-7/8" (149mm) x 4" (102mm) x 15/16" (24mm)
Optional: non-ferrous lockcase for corrosion resistance
|Front:||Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm)
Furnished 1-1/16" (27mm), optional D138, wide for 1-3/8" (35mm) doors
|Armored Front:||Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel attached by machine screws to lockcase front|
|Latchbolt:||2-piece mechanical anti-friction insert, 5/8" (16mm) x l" (25mm) x 3/4" (19mm) throw|
|Auxiliary Latchbolt:||9/16" (14mm) effective throw and 3/8" (10mm) effective auxiliary latch deadlocking|
|Deadbolt:||One-piece stainless steel, 19/32" (15mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1" (25mm) throw|
|Occupancy Indicator:||Occupancy indicators for use with ML2000 x sectional trim. Design features option for dual indicators on double cylinder functions, confirming door is secured from either side. Emergency override standard for all non-keyed functions|
|Hub:||Knob: stainless steel, 9/32" (7mm) x 9/32" (7mm)
Lever: steel, 5/16" (8mm). (Including VR)
|Spacing:||C. to c. knob/lever to cylinder: 3-5/8" (92mm)
C. to c. knob/lever to thumbturn: 2-7/16" (62mm)
|Strike:||Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel ANSI straight lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available|
|Cylinder:||Brass, 6-pin, L4 keyway, 0-bitted standard (Standard)|
|Keys:||Two nickel silver standard|
|Keying features available:||Master keying | Construction master keying | Visual key control | Concealed key control | Plug only to show (concealed shell) | 7-pin cylinder | Security | Security (IC) | Pyramid (FC) | Pyramid (IC) | Interchangeable core (IC) | Master ring cylinder | Blockout cylinder | Flex head cylinder|
|Warranty:||One-year limited warranty|
Certifications ML2051 Mortise Locks, Corbin Door Locks.
|ANSI:||Meets A156.13 Series 1000, Operational and Security Grade 1
Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code
|UL /ULC-UL10C Positive Pressure:||All locks listed for A label and lesser class doors, 4' (122cm) x 10' (305cm) single or 8' (244cm) x 10' (305cm) pair. Letter F and UL symbol on armored front indicate listing|
|California State Reference Code:||All levers with returns, return to within l/2" of door face|
|Windstorm/Hurricane:||Certified (refer to local codes)|
- Opens in a new window.