- Product Reviews
- Document Center
McKinney T4A3786-QC 4-1/2 x 4-1/2 US26D ElectroLynx Electric Hinge US26D/626 Satin Chrome Finish
Each hinge features concealed plug connectors that eliminate the need for separate or exposed wiring. Standard connectors make installation quick and simple. Brass eyelets add protection and durability.
Recommended for use on high frequency and/or heavy wood or metal doors in schools, hospitals or other public buildings where heavy traffic is experienced.
McKinney electric hinges are UL listed, and may be used on fire rated doors up to 3 hours.
An 8 position connector is used for QC4 and QC8 wire hinges.
An 8 position and a 4 position connector is used for QC12 wire hinges.
McKinney T4A3786 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" ElectroLynx Hinge Features
- Full Mortise
- 5 Knuckle
- Recommended for use on high frequency and/or heavy wood or metal doors in schools, hospitals or other public buildings where heavy traffic is experienced.
- Steel base
- 4 amp continuous @ 24 volts AC or DC per circuit
- 28 gauge multi-strand wires are used.
- A pigtail is provided for connection to the source wiring.
- Finishes available: US26D
- The gauge of metal: .180
|Hinge Size:||4.5" x 4.5"|
|Wood Screw:||1-1/4 x 12 F.H.|
|Machine Screws:||1/2 x12-24 F.H|
|Number of Holes:||8|
|UL Listed:||3 Hour Fire Rated|
- Opens in a new window.