- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley CEFBB179-54-4545 Concealed 4 Wire Electric Door Hinge - 4.5" x 4.5", Select Finish
Stanley CEFBB179-54-4545 Concealed 4 Wire Electric Hinge, is a 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" inch 5 Knuckle Exposed Bearing Hinge that is Thru-Wired.
Features For Stanley CEFBB179-54-4545
- No electrical parts are exposed when hinge is installed
- 4 wires 28 AWG
- 5 Knuckle Exposed Bearing
- To conduct power to electric locks, panic bolts, or hold-open devices. Also to transmit signals from code readers on doors to remote computers for access control.
- Permanent fast pin
- Not available for swing clear or raised barrel
- Packed one per box with direction sheet and all machine screws
- Should be used along with JB-2 Junction Boxes
- Electric Hinges should be installed in the center hinge location
Specifications For Stanley CEFBB179-54-4545
|Size Open:||4-1/2" x 4-1/2"(114 mm x 114mm)|
||CE" Type Concealed Electric - four wires conduct current regardless of door position|
|Weight:||2 Lbs Each|
|Finishes:||US26D - Satin Chrome, P - USP Prime Coat Grey|
|Warranty:||1 Year Warranty|
Certifications For Stanley CEFBB179-54-4545
|UL Listed:||Yes - UL Listed|
- Opens in a new window.