- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Securitron DM62 Maglock, Double Door Application, 1200lb Holding Force, Fire Rated 3 Hours, Operating Voltage 12VDC/24VDC, 630/US32D, Satin Stainless Steel, Non Handed
The Securitron DM62 Magnalock is for double doors without a center mullion, the DM62 supplies two models 62 Magnalocks in a single, brushed stainless steel housing. The Securitron DM62 Magnalock has a 1200 lbs. holding force per maglock. Recommended for exterior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
*The DM62 Mangalock requires 2.5 inches on a flat mounting space.
The DM62 is a strong, easy-to-maintain solution for interior, perimeter, and exterior access control. With unsurpassed durability, the DM62 will last long after most buildings wear out. Flexible mounting options support applications for hollow metal, concrete-filled metal, wood, or glass with aluminum frames, and Herculite doors.
Securitron DM62 Magnalock Features:
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Both locks can be controlled as one or individually
- Surface mounts easily with minimal tools
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630)
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
- Eighteen inches [45.7cm] of jacketed, stranded conductor for each lock
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required
Securitron DM62 Magnalock Specifications:
|Holding Force:||1200 lbs. [544 kg]|
|Current Draw and Voltage:||250mA at 12VDC; 150mA at 24VDC per lock|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]|
|Warranty:||MagnaCare Lifetime Replacement Warranty|
Securitron DM62 Magnalock Certifications:
UL 10C Listed
- Opens in a new window.