- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Continuous Hinge Handing Chart
Pemko CFS95 Continuous Geared Hinge Full-Surface Clear Anodized Finish - 95"
The Pemko CFS95 Continuous Geared Hinge Full-Surface Clear Anodized Finish, Pemko CFS95 standard duty anodized aluminum Full Surface continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for retrofit work and are applied to the exposed surfaces of the door and frame. Also available in heavy-duty models
- Fasteners are No. 12-24 x 7/16" FHUC, Type C, thread forming, no tapping required
- Applied to conceal both leaves
- Standard model: 10 fasteners required for each leaf
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers
- Certain door and frame conditions may require an extra 1/32"-1/16" clearance. Excessive clearance on fire-rated assemblies may violate the requirements for NFPA 80
- Special hinge reinforcements are not required. Hollow metal door and frame manufacturers
- Opens in a new window.