- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Pemko DFS85 Full-Surface Continuous Geared Hinge in Dark Bronze Anodized Finish - 85"
Pemko's standard-duty anodized aluminum Full Surface continuous geared hinges are designed mainly for retrofit work and are applied to the exposed surfaces of the door and frame. Also available in heavy-duty models
- Fasteners are No. 12-24 x 7/16" FHUC, Type C, thread forming, no tapping required
- Applied to conceal both leaves
- Standard model: 10 fasteners required for each leaf
- Standard duty hinge. 6" between bearing centers
- Certain door and frame conditions may require an extra 1/32"-1/16" clearance. Excessive clearance on fire-rated assemblies may violate the requirements for NFPA 80
- Special hinge reinforcements are not required. Hollow metal door and frame manufacturers
- Opens in a new window.