- Product Reviews
- Document Center
7000 Series - HES Electric Strike
Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish
791 Option (Standard) - 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" ANZI jamb prep. For use with cylindrical latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
*Call for Price for other HES 7000 Series Options Not Listed
The newly updated HES 7000 Series Electric Strike features hardened stainless steel locking cams. With a modular design to accommodate both cylindrical and rim exit locksets, the 7000 Series will accommodate various types of latchbolts from 5/8" to 3/4" throw. With imporved pre-load handling and heavy-duty construction, the 7000 series electric strike is ideal for high usage applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1500 lbs (791 and 792 options).
- Dynamic strength 70 ft.-lbs (791 and 792 options).
- Static strength 1000 lbs (783S, 786S and 789S options).
- Dynamic strength 50 ft.-lbs (783S, 786S and 789S options).
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe.
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only).
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Frame application: Metal & Wood.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (791 and 792 options).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 2 (783S, 786S, and 789S options).
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
Buy Rockwood @ Qualitydoor.com a GSA Contract Holder &
Distributor Of Quality made Commercial Door Hardware
- Opens in a new window.