- Product Reviews
- Document Center
7500 Series - HES Electric Strike
The 7500 Series electric strike is ideal for fire-rated applications with pre-load conditions which may be caused by a warped or misaligned door, weather stripping, a smoke seal or any other condition that could cause door bind. The solenoid is internally mounted for compactness, making the 7500 series electric strikes easy to install in hollow metal, concrete filled metal and wood jambs.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft.-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe.
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only).
- Keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer.
- Frame application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C, fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
- Opens in a new window.