- Wood Door Deadlock/Latch provides the strength and deeper backset required to secure sliding wood doors.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Adams Rite 5017-02-630 Wood Door Deadlock/Deadlatch, Self Latching, 630/32D Satin Stainless Steel Finish
5017-02-630 Adams Rite Aluminum Door Self Latching Deadlocks Wood Door Deadlock/Latch provides the strength and deeper backset required to secure sliding wood doors. Wood Door Deadlock/Deadlatch, Satin Stainless Steel
Wood Door Deadlocks
- Backset: 1-3/16" (1-1/4" including faceplate)
- Case: Stainless steel, measures 1/2" x 4" x 1-19/32" deep. Bolt is laminated stainless steel (specify 5015 for zinc-plated steel case and faceplate).
- Lock Face: Stainless steel, 5/8" x 4-1/2" with radiused ends.
- Bolt: Laminated stainless steel (specify 5015 for zinc-plated steel case and faceplate).
- 1015 Turn: Available with 1016 blank plate shown for doors from 5/6" to 2-1/4" thickness. Without blank plate turn available (for use with cylinder pull) on doors from 1-7/16" to 2" thickness. Standard finish, 130 Satin Aluminum enamel.
- 4026 Cylinder Pull: Five-pin tumbler cylinder in zinc alloy housing. Standard finish,130 Satin Aluminum.
- Options: Specify 5015 for zinc-plated steel case and faceplate. 1015 Turn for inside operation is available alone (for use with 4026 cylinders pull on outside) or with a blank 1016 outside trim plate and binder posts (when a cylinder is not required). 4810 Box Strike with wood screws available separately.
- Standard Package: Cylinder pulls and/or thumb turns available separately. Shipping weight: 1/2 lb.
- Opens in a new window.