- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley F179 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Plain Bearing Door Hinge - Full Mortise, Standard Weight, 5-Knuckle, Select Finish
Stnaley F179-4545 Hinges are for use on internal or external doors without door closers in hospitals, churches, schools, airports, hotels, malls, apartment houses, office buildings, etc.
All hinges have template screw hole locations for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames.
Use anti-friction bearing hinges on high and average frequency doors and all doors equipped with door closers
Features Stanley F179-4545 Hinges
- Interior or external doors
- Template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames
- Equipped with easily seated, non-rising pins
- Five knuckles, full mortise design
- Equipped with two permanently lubricated non-detachable ball bearings
- For medium weight doors of average frequency
Specifications For Stanley F179-4545 Hinges
|Size Open:||4-1/2" x 4-1/2" (114 x 114 mm)|
|The gauge of Metal:||.134" (3.4 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||Machine: 8 - 12-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 8 - 12 x 1-1/4"
Certifications Stanley F179-4545 Hinges
- Opens in a new window.