- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley 2060R 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Spring Door Hinge - Standard Weight, Select Finish
Stanley 2060R 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" Spring Hinge is for labeled fire doors, stairwell doors, motel, and hotel guest room doors, apartment unit entrance doors Meet NFPA80 standard for 3-hour fire doors.
The Stanley 2060R-4545 hinge provides a strong closing action on heavy wood screen doors and can be used in either right or left-hand applications.
For use on full surface applications and spring, tension is fully adjustable. Includes two hinges, screws, adjusting rod, and stop pins
Features 2060R-4545 Hinge
- Ideal for use in corridors, entrances, and stairways
- Automatically closes doors an alternative to overhead mounted door closers
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Patented ratchet adjustment eliminates the need for an adjustment locking pin
- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.17
- Meets NFPA80 Standard for 3-hour fire rated doors minimum 2 spring hinges per door required
- UK fire approval for use on FD30 and FD60 doors
- Use anti-friction hinges with spring hinges for the best spring performance
- UL listed for doors up to 4'x8' weighing up to 180 lbs.
- Pivot point designed to align with CB and FBB series anti-friction bearing hinges
- Carded product packaged with a hex wrench
- Ratchet design allows for quick fine-tuning tension up or down with Allen hex key
Specifications Stanley 2060R-4545 Hinge
|Size Open:||4 1/2 " x 4 1/2 " (114 x 114 mm)|
|The gauge of Metal:||.134" (3.4 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||Machine: 8 - 12-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 8 - 12 x 1-1/4"
Certifications Stanley 2060R-4545 Hinge
|UL Listed:||Yes - UL Listed|
- Opens in a new window.