- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley FBB179 4-1/2" x 4" Ball Bearing Door Hinge - Full Mortise, Standard Weight, 5-Knuckle, Select Finish
Features For Stanley Hinge FBB179 Ball Bearing, Door Hinges
- For medium weight doors of average frequency
- All hinges have template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames
- Equipped with two Stanley permanently lubricated non-detachable ball bearings
- Pins in non-ferrous hinges are stainless steel
- Hole in the bottom tip for easy pin removal
- Reversible flush tips and pins
- Hinges can be furnished as follows:
- with raised barrel (RB)
- with electric wires and/or switches (CE and/or CS)
- with hospital tips (HT)
- with decorative tips
- with security studs
- with non-removable pins (NRP)
Specifications FBB179 Series Commercial Door Hinges, Stanley Door Hinges
|Size Open:||4-1/2" x 4" (114 x 102 mm)|
|The gauge of Metal:||.134" (3.4 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||Machine: 8 - 12-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 8 - 12 x 1-1/4"
|Quantity Per Case:||48 each|
|Quantity Per Box:||3 each|
|Weight:||52 lbs (24 Kg)|
Certifications For Stanley Door Hardware, Commercial Door hinges, FBB179 Ball Bearing Door Hinge.
- Opens in a new window.