- Product Reviews
- Document Center
BEST 9K3-7-D - 93K Storeroom Cylindrical LeverLockset - 2 3/4" Backset, 4 7/8" Strike, SFIC (Small Format Interchangeable Core) Sold Less Core, D Function, Furnished Less Core
Features BEST 9K3-7-D - 93K Storeroom Cylindrical Lever Lockset
- Proven reliability. BEST 9K locks are tested to over 5 million cycles, proving that the series exceeds ANSI Grade 1 requirements by over five times. Design features like a seamless, one-piece hardened steel alloy outside sleeve protect functionality and ensure more reliable performance throughout the product’s lifespan.
- Long-term durability. Low maintenance design with solid zinc hubs protects critical components from daily wear and tear for longer product life and lowers the overall cost of ownership.
- Easy retrofit to other door preps and competitor key systems.
- Quick and easy installation. The 9K’s pre-assembled design and simple instructions make installing the lock intuitive. Rose locking pin allows for quick door thickness adjustment.
- Simple to rekey. With easy core interchangeability, BEST 9K locks make rekeying simple.
- Superior security. Manufactured with top-quality materials and designed for ease of use and attack resistance, the 9K series delivers security you can trust. The 9K’s vandal-resistant lever includes a lost motion design allowing the lever to move 45°-60° without engaging the retractor assembly.
- Premium aesthetics. A low-profile rose design and a wide variety of trims and finishes give the BEST 9K a streamlined look compatible with modern architectural trends and appropriate for any design aesthetic.
- Opens in a new window.