- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Cal-Royal FNALM2200-EO-36, Alarmed Rim Exit Device, Exit Only, 36" Bar, Fire Rated, Aluminum Finish
• 1, 3, 5-minute, and continuous alarm type settings available
• ON and OFF power switch
• Alarm sound frequency is 120 db
• Alarm unit has an internal horn. When the push rail is depressed, the horn sounds to provide
an audible means of signaling that the door has been opened and breached.
• The key switch to turn alarm off is a standard 1 ¼” cylinder with “C” keyway. The alarm
operates on one standard 9-volt transistor battery. When the battery is weak the horn will emit
an intermittent signal.
• Alarmed units are supplied with a micro switch, which monitors the push rail and the latch bolt
and outside trim (if available) for foolproof security on rim devices
• Alarm unit has a signal OC output that can be linked to external alarm control systems
• Easy removal of the alarm unit without the need to dismount the exit device for battery maintenance
• Unit includes “EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY ALARM WILL SOUND” decal for application
on door or unit
- Opens in a new window.