- The CK4400 Series is an outstanding combination of value and performance.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Corbin Russwin CK4410-GWC, Passage, Closet Cylindrical Lock, Global Knob, Non-Keyed, Non-Handed, Select Finish Option
Function: Latchbolt knob on either side Both knobs are always free
- Handing Field reversible.
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" (35mm) - 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
- Backset 2-3/4" (70mm) standard. Optional: 2-3/8" (60mm), 3-3/4" (95mm) and 5" (127mm).
- Lock Chassis Steel, zinc dichromate for corrosion resistance.
- Front Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel, 2-1/4" (57mm) x 1-1/8" (29mm) standard. Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm). Optional fronts available
- Latchbolt Brass or stainless steel, 1/2" (13mm) throw.
- Auxiliary Latchbolt Deadlocking latch bolt prevents manipulation when the door is closed.
- Strike Wrought brass, bronze, or stainless steel ANSI curved lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths, and ANSI wrought strike box available; see How to Order, page 9.
- Cylinder Brass, 6-pin L4 keyway, 0-bitted standard.
- Keying Features Available Master keying Construction master keying
- Keys Two nickel silver standard.
- Warranty One-year limited.
- Opens in a new window.