Corbin Russwin DC3210-A5 Surface Door Closer, Heavy-Duty Backstop With Hold Open, Push Side Mount, Size 1 to 6, Full Cover, Grade 1, Non-Handed.
THE DC3000 Series is a mid-priced, cost-effective choice. Ideal for virtually all door openings and draft conditions in both new construction and renovations, including schools and universities, health care, government, commercial/industrial, office/retail, transportation/utilities, hotels/conference centers, and religious.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 requirements
- Compliance with building and barrier-free codes
- Up to full 180° door opening
- One-piece seamless steel spring tube seals in hydraulic fluid
- Tapered valves allow precise adjustment
- Cast iron body
- Quik-Install™ mounting bracket speeds installation, reducing cost and errors
- Five-year limited warranty
- UL10C, UBC
- Powder painted arms and retrofit plates