- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Corbin Russwin ED5200A-48-613, Fire Rated Rim Exit Device, Exit Only Panic, 48" Bar, US10B Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish, Non-Handed.
Certification/Compliance ANSI Meets A156.3, Type 3, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code. UL/cUL All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. Three-hour fire-rated devices listed as fire exit hardware for A label and lesser class 4' x 8' single or 8' x 8' double doors; UL symbol on active case cover indicates listings.
ED5000 Series Pushpad Exit Devices
Among the strongest, most durable exit devices on the market, with additional security options available.
The ED5000 is available in rim, mortise, surface vertical, and concealed vertical rod configurations. These exit devices exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements for cycle and strength.
- Modular construction, maintenance-free design
- Available in the rim, mortise, surface vertical rod, and concealed vertical rod
- Complete offering of electro-mechanical solutions
- Available with Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Made from 61% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- 5-year warranty
- Available with Museo® decorative levers and 13 architectural finishes
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified
- Opens in a new window.