- Among the strongest, most durable exit devices on the market, with additional security options available.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Corbin Russwin ED5200A-48-N955-ETL-630 Fire Rated Rim Exit Device, Classroom Function, Entrance by lever. Key locks or unlocks lever, "ETL" Newport Lever Trim, L4 Keyway, Keyed Random, 48" Bar, 630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish.
Trim Function: Classroom, Handed RHR Or LHR
Entrance by lever. Key locks or unlocks lever.
Classroom function trims can be converted to Storeroom function by a simple field adjustment.
Certification/Compliance ANSI Meets A156.3, Type 3, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code. UL/cUL All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. Three-hour fire-rated devices listed as fire exit hardware for A label and lesser class 4' x 8' single or 8' x 8' double doors; UL symbol on active case cover indicates listings.
ED5000 Series Pushpad Exit Devices
- Modular construction, maintenance-free design
- Available in the rim, mortise, surface vertical rod, and concealed vertical rod
- Complete offering of electro-mechanical solutions
- Available with Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Made from 61% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- 5-year warranty
- Available with Museo® decorative levers and 13 architectural finishes
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified
- Opens in a new window.