- Among the strongest, most durable exit devices on the market, with additional security options available.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Corbin Russwin ED5200A-48-N957-ETL-630, Fire Rated Rim Exit Device, Nightlatch Function, "ETL" Newport Lever Trim, L4 Keyway, Keyed Random, 48" Bar, 630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish
Trim Function: Nightlatch, Handed RHR Or LHR
Entrance by trim when latch bolt is retracted by key. Key removable only when locked.
3-Hour Fire-Listed Rim Exit Device, Less Dogging,
ED5000 Series Pushpad Exit Devices
The ED5000 is available in rim, mortise, surface vertical, and concealed vertical rod configurations. These exit devices exceed ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 requirements for cycle and strength.
- Modular construction, maintenance-free design
- Available in the rim, mortise, surface vertical rod, and concealed vertical rod
- Complete offering of electro-mechanical solutions
- Available with Microshield® antimicrobial coating
- Made from 61% post-consumer recycled content as per LEED MR credit 4
- 5-year warranty
- Available with Museo® decorative levers and 13 architectural finishes
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified
- Opens in a new window.