- Universal medium-duty closer designed for maximum versatility that installs quickly and accurately.
- 1461 Series Features
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
LCN 1460-3077/PA-695 Regular Arm w/62PA Shoe Dark Bronze 695 Finish
The LCN 1460-3077/PA-695 is a Regular Arm w/62PA Shoe for use with the LCN 1460 Series Door Closers and comes in Dark Bronze (695) finish.
1460 Series Surface Mounted Closers
The LCN 1460 Series is available with multiple cover options, can be used for both commercial and institutional applications. This fully universal closer offers a wide variety of options and new fast and accurate installation.
- Standard 1460 series closer shipped with regular arm, a slimline plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws
- Multiple cover options include; Standard (Slimline), Full, and Designer Series
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5 and exterior doors to 4
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb, and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors
- Closer meets ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish. The optional plated finish on Designer Series metal cover, arm, and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions
- Universal, fully reversible, non-handed door closer
- Closer cylinder constructed of high strength cast iron for increased durability
- Tested to 2,000,000 cycles
- Fully adjustable 1-6 spring strength to suit door size and site conditions
- Factory set to strength 3
- Standard closer offers 3 installation options
- Regular (pull side)
- Top jamb (push side)
- Parallel arm (push side)
- Independent adjustment valves for adjusting backcheck, closing, and latching speeds
- All adjustment valves are concealed behind the cover to prevent tampering
- Joints in arms and shoe brackets adapt to uneven mounting surfaces
- Stick-on template for fast, accurate installation. Cuts installation time in half
- Closers installed according to LCN installation instructions require minimal periodic maintenance or adjustments
- A cush-N-Stop ® function has a built-in stop incorporated into the arm to prevent damage to the closer, door, or frame in the event
- Opens in a new window.