- Products Specifications
- Technical Specs
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
The Norton 5610 689 Low Energy Door Operator, is Surface Mounted, Pull Side, has a Slide Track, with a Rigid Arm, for Door Sizes 32" - 36 ", has a Swing To 95 Degrees, an Adjustable Hold Open, and comes in Aluminum Painted Finish.
5600 Series Operators
The 5600 Series offers functionality and control at an affordable price.
Ideal for retrofit applications, the 5600 Series converts interior, non-fire rated doors for ADA compliance easily and affordably and provides a simple way to achieve touchless environments in public restrooms. Available for push or pull mounting, this unit can be operated manually or activated by wall switches, or radio frequency devices.
- Operators for interior doors shall be products of one manufacturer and be matched in style.
- Operator (non-fire rated doors) closing force shall be adjustable to ensure adequate closing control and shall simulate conventional door closer opening and closing forces unless the power operator motor is activated or in the event of a power outage to the operator.
- Operators shall be non-handed and have electrically controlled backcheck, sweep, and latch with manual adjustment to set both the full open and full closed door positions.
- Maximum door open shall be adjustable up to 95°, pull side mounting, conditions permitting.
- Operators can be SELECTIVELY ACTIVATED (i.e. external wall switches, radio frequency devices).
- Operators shall have input line rating of 120VAC, .6A, and include on board relay contact for interfacing with products having a rating of 24VDC at 1A.
- Door operators shall include an external On/Off Switch to defeat powered opening cycle and an internal circuit breaker switch to interrupt input power for servicing.
- Operators shall be ETL certified and conform to ANSI/U.L. standard 325 for automatic closing doors.
- Door operators shall be in compliance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI/BHMA standard A117.1.
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
|Finish Description||Aluminum Painted|
|Finish Family||Matte Silver|
|Technology||Low Energy Door Operator|
|Mounting Location||Pull Side|
|Mounting Style||Slide Track|
|Hold Open Type||Electric|
|Degree Hold Open||Adjustable|
|Arm Type||Rigid Arm (Track)|
|Degree Swing||95 Deg.|
|Door Size||Min. 32" - Max 36"|
|Product Type||Door Operators|
|ANSI/BHMA:||ANSI/BHMA A117.1 certified|
ETL tested to UL / cUL standard for automatic doors on fire & smoke barrier doors
UL10c 90-minute positive pressure fire rating
|ADA:||Complies with requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)|
- Opens in a new window.