- Technical Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Norton 5630-WSP Low Energy Door Operator, Surface Mount, Push Side, Top Jamb, Double Lever Arm Regular, 24V, for 32"- 36" Doors, WSP White Suede Powder Coat
5600 Series Operators
The 5600 Series offers functionality and control at an affordable price.
Ideal for retrofit applications, the 5600 Series converts interior, non-fire rated doors for ADA compliance easily and affordably and provides a simple way to achieve touchless environments in public restrooms. Available for push or pull mounting, this unit can be operated manually or activated by wall switches, or radio frequency devices.
- Operators for interior doors shall be products of one manufacturer and be matched in style.
- Operator (non-fire rated doors) closing force shall be adjustable to ensure adequate closing control and shall simulate conventional door closer opening and closing forces unless the power operator motor is activated or in the event of a power outage to the operator.
- Operators shall be non-handed and have electrically controlled backcheck, sweep, and latch with manual adjustment to set both the full open and full closed door positions.
- Maximum door open shall be adjustable up to 95°, pull side mounting, conditions permitting.
- Operators can be SELECTIVELY ACTIVATED (i.e. external wall switches, radio frequency devices).
- Operators shall have input line rating of 120VAC, .6A, and include on board relay contact for interfacing with products having a rating of 24VDC at 1A.
- Door operators shall include an external On/Off Switch to defeat powered opening cycle and an internal circuit breaker switch to interrupt input power for servicing.
- Operators shall be ETL certified and conform to ANSI/U.L. standard 325 for automatic closing doors.
- Door operators shall be in compliance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ANSI/BHMA standard A117.1.
|Mounting Location:||Push Side|
|Hold Open Type||Electric|
|Degree Hold Open||Adjustable|
|Arm Type||Double Lever Arm Regular|
|Degree Swing||110 Degree|
|Door Size||32" - 36"|
|ANSI/BHMA:||ANSI/BHMA A117.1 certified|
ETL tested to UL / cUL standard for automatic doors on fire & smoke barrier doors
UL10c 90-minute positive pressure fire rating
|ADA:||Complies with requirements for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)|
- Opens in a new window.