- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 151B-96" Long Bronze Commercial Door Saddle thresholds have a 3" inch width and a 1/4" height, 96" length.
Pemko 151B-96" Long Bronze Door Saddle Threshold Features
- Symmetrical shapes are designed to span a given area, usually under a door.
- Supplied predrilled, with #10-24 Phillips, flat head machine screws of appropriate length
- Used when a threshold is required to meet with tile or carpet on one side.
- Used in an offset condition
Pemko 151B-96 Specifications
|Available Finishes:||B - Mill Finish Extruded Bronze (Brass)|
|Width:||3" (76.2 mm)|
|Height:||1/4" (6.4 mm)|
• Barrier-Free (ADA) – Meets the requirements of ADAAG-2010 (Amended) and ANSI A117.1-2009 for
• Overall height is no greater than ½”
• A vertical rise no more than ¼” and/or change in elevation is beveled with a slope of 1:2
• Does not require more than 5lbs of operating force
• Non-Skid/Pemkote – Meets the requirements of ASTM D 2047, UL 410, and Federal Specifications PF-430C for high static coefficient of friction resulting in a slip resistance surface
• Fire Rated – Tested to UL10B Standard Fire Tests and UL10C Positive Pressure Fire Tests of Door Assemblies • BHMA Certified – Tested for performance with regards to the requirements in
• ANSI/BHMA A156.21 – Thresholds
CROSS REFERENCE: Draftseal: DS3000; Hager 418; NGP: 411; Reese: S263; Zero/Allegion: 63
TYPE: Barrier-Free Saddle Thresholds MATERIAL: 6063-T6 Aluminum Alloy and Temper Retainer
FINISH: A (Mill Finish), B (Mill Bronze [Brass]), D (Dark Anodized), G (Gold Anodized)
LENGTHS: Up to 185" WIDTH: 3” (76.20 mm)
HEIGHT: 1/4” (6.35 mm) WEIGHT: Estimated per foot: 0.48 lbs to 2.6lbs Bronze
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
- Opens in a new window.