- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 175D-72 Door Saddle thresholds have a 4" width, and a 1/2" height. Pemko 175D-72 Door Saddle Thresholds come in 72" lengths in Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum.
Pemko 175D-72 Door Saddle Features
- Symmetrical shapes are designed to span a given area, usually under a door.
- Supplied predrilled, with #10-24 Phillips, flat head machine screws of appropriate length
- Used in an offset condition, use an elevator
- Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum Finish.
Installation Instructions -
1. Measure the width of the door opening from jamb to jamb and stop to stop and mark ends of the threshold for trimming. 2. Trim ends of threshold to fit around door jambs and stops. 3. Drill pilot holes in the floor through pre-drilled holes in the threshold. 4. Caulk ends of threshold and under the full length of legs (important for effective sealing and moisture control). 5. Secure threshold to the floor with supplied screws. (When fastening to concrete, use anchors; anchors not included.)
Pemko 175D-72 Specifications
A - Mill Finish Aluminum Aluminum
D - Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum
G - Gold Anodized Aluminum B - Mill Bronze Brass
|Width:||4" (101.6 mm)|
|Height:||1/2" (12.7 mm)|
|UL:||Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure
- Opens in a new window.