- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Pemko 2727A-72 Commercial Offset Door Saddle thresholds have a 7" width, and a 1/2" height, with a 1/4" offset. Pemko 2727A-72 Commercial Offset Door Saddle Thresholds come in 72" lengths and come in Mill Finished Aluminum.
- Symmetrical shapes designed to span a given area, usually under a door
- Offset Saddle thresholds are supplied predrilled, with #10-24 Phillips, flat head machine screws of appropriate length
- To use a saddle threshold in an offset condition, use an elevator
- Offset Saddle thresholds are commonly used to meet with an irregular floor surface.
- These shapes are often used when a threshold is required to meet with tile or carpet on one side
|Available Finishes:||A - Mill Finish Aluminum D - Dark Bronze Anodized Aluminum|
|Width:||7" (177.8 mm)|
|Height:||1/2" (12.7 mm)|
|Offset:||1/4" (6.4 mm)|
|ADA:||Handicap Access Rated|
|UL:||Fire Rated - UL10C - Positive Pressure|
- Opens in a new window.