Pemko S88W-510 Silicone Adhesive-Backed Fire-Smoke Gasketing - 510' Length, 1/2" Width, 1/4" Height, White Color. Pemko S88W Seal begins compressing at 1/4". Compresses to seal up to a 1/16" gap.
- Available in black, clear, dark brown, gray, tan and white.
- S88 is available in 17, 18, 20, 21, 25, 30, 204 and 510 ft. coils.
- SiliconSeal is extruded from high-temperature silicone; effective between -58 °F and 450 °F.
- Self-extinguishing and non-toxic. Unaffected by sunlight, ozone and ultraviolet rays.
- Impervious to fungus and mildew; will not deteriorate under normal exposure.
- Meets FAR 25.853 Airworthiness Standards for Compartment Interiors.
- Smoke tested in accordance with UBC 7-2 and UL 1784-01; meets the requirements of NFPA 105 "Standard for the Installation of Smoke Door Assemblies and Other Opening Protectives".
- S44, S77 and S88 are air infiltration tested in accordance with ASTM E-283-04. Air infiltration is only .09 CFM / ft of crack.
- Category B - Doors - additional edge sealing system required - see Category G. Requires Category G system with gasket for fire and possibly smoke.
- Seal begins compressing at 1/4". Compresses to seal up to a 1/16" gap
- SiliconSealâ„¢ is extruded from high-temperature silicone; effective between -58
Air Infiltration Tested
Intertek Testing (Warnock Hersey)
Sound Tested - ASTM E90
Smoke Tested - UL1784
Fire Rated - Edge Seals - UL10C - Positive Pressure
Underwriters Laboratory 4L10
GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Opens in a new window.