- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Sargent 24-115P-US26D Hospital Latches for Push-Pull Doors, 2-3/4" Backset, With Push/Pull Trim, US26D/626 Satin Chrome Finish, Handed
Sargent 24-115P-US26D Hospital Latches for Push-Pull Doors come in US26D Satin Chrome Finish with a 2-3/4" backset and PUSH and stamped into the top of the escutcheon.
Sargent 24-115P-US26D Hospital Latches are designed for convenience and utility, the 114/115 hospital latches open with a gentle pull or slight push, making them ideal for hands-free operation. Both the 114 push-pull and 115 push-pull latches with their low profile helps eliminate any obstruction while passing through an opening. Slim tapered paddles and smartly styled escutcheons possess all the elements of tasteful, yet functional design. The chassis design makes this hospital latch constructed for both durability and ease of installation.
Sargent 24-115P-US26D Hospital Latches Specifications
- For Doors - 1-3/4" (44mm) - 2-1/4" (57mm)
- Backset - 2-3/4" (70mm) backset, 7" (177mm) backset available
- Strike - 2-3/4" (70mm) ANSI A115.2 curved lip strike # 800
- Bolt - Brass, 1/2" (13mm) throw, anti-friction nylon insert
- Hand - Specify hand when ordering (RHR, RH, LHR or LH)
- 115- Push Paddle; 1-5/8" (41mm) x 4-1/2" (114mm); Projection from door 2-1/2" (64mm) Mounted up position ONLY
- 115- Pull Paddle Cast; 1-5/8" x 4-3/4"; Projection from door 2-15/16" Mounted down position ONLY
Sargent 24-115P-US26D Hospital Latches Certifications
|UL:||3 Hour Fire Rated|
- Opens in a new window.