- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley 1900R 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Plain Bearing Door Hinge - Full Mortise, Standard Weight, 3-Knuckle, Select Finish
For use on interior or exterior doors without door closers in hospitals, churches, schools, airports, hotels, malls, apartment houses, office buildings, etc
Stanley 1900R Standard Weight, Commercial Door Hinges
Features Stanley Hardware, Door Hinge, 1900R Door Hinge, Standard weight Hinges.
- All hinges have template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames
- Equipped with easily seated, non-rising pins
- Hole in a bottom tip for easy pin removal
- Reversible flush tips and pins
- Use anti-friction bearing hinges on high and average frequency doors and all doors equipped with door closers
- Hinges can be furnished with hospital tips (HT)
- Available with exposed tips (ET)
- Available with non-removable pins (NRP)
Specifications Stanley Door Hinges,1900R Door Hinge
|Size Open:||4-1/2" x 4-1/2" (114 x 114 mm)|
|The gauge of Metal:||.134" (3.4 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||Machine: 8 - 12-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 8 - 12 x 1-1/4"
|Quantity Per Case:||48 each|
|Quantity Per Box:||3 each|
|Weight:||Steel: 55 Lbs. (25 Kg)
Brass: 60 Lbs (27 Kg)
Certifications For Stanley Hardware, Door Hinge, 1900R Standard Weight Door Hinge.
- Opens in a new window.