- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley 2060R 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" Spring Door Hinge - Standard Weight, Select Finish
Stanley 2060R 3.5" x 3.5" Spring Hinge is for labeled fire doors, stairwell doors, motel, and hotel guest room doors, apartment unit entrance doors Meets NFPA80 standard for 3-hour fire doors.
The Stanley 2060R-3535 hinge provides a strong closing action on heavy wood screen doors and can be used in either right or left-hand applications.
For use on full surface applications and spring, tension is fully adjustable. Includes two hinges, screws, adjusting rod, and stop pins
Features 2060R-3535 Hinge
- Ideal for use in corridors, entrances, and stairways
- Automatically closes doors an alternative to overhead mounted door closers
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Patented ratchet adjustment eliminates need for adjustment locking pin
- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.17
- Meets NFPA80 Standard for 3 hour fire rated doors, minimum 2 spring hinges per door required
- UK fire approval for use on FD30 and FD60 doors
- Use anti-friction hinges with spring hinges for best spring performance
- UL listed for doors up to 4'x8' weighing up to 180 lbs.
- Pivot point designed to align with CB and FBB series anti-friction bearing hinges
- Carded product packaged with a hex wrench
- Ratchet design allows for quick fine-tuning tension up or down with Allen hex key
Specifications Stanley 2060R-3535 Hinge
|Size Open:||3.5" x 3.5" (89 mm x 89 mm)|
|Gauge of Metal:||.099" (2.5 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||Machine: 6-10-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 6-9 x x
Certifications Stanley 2060R-3535 Hinge
|UL Listed:||Yes - UL Listed|
- Opens in a new window.