Stanley 2060R 4" x 4" Spring Hinge are for labeled fire doors, stairwell doors, motel and hotel guest room doors, apartment unit entrance doors Meets NFPA80 standard for 3 hour fire doors.
The Stanley 2060R-4040 hinge provides a strong closing action on heavy wood screen doors and can be used in either right or left hand applications.
For use on full surface applications and spring tension is fully adjustable. Includes two hinges, screws, adjusting rod and stop pins
Features 2060R-4040 Hinge
- Ideal for use in corridors, entrances and stairways
- Automatically closes doors â€“ an alternative to overhead mounted door closers
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Patented ratchet adjustment eliminates need for adjustment locking pin
- Conforms to ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.17
- Meets NFPA80 Standard for 3 hour fire rated doors â€“ minimum 2 spring hinges per door required
- UK fire approval for use on FD30 and FD60 doors
- Use anti-friction hinges with spring hinges for best spring performance
- UL listed for doors up to 4'x8' weighing up to 180 lbs.
- Pivot point designed to align with CB and FBB series anti-friction bearing hinges
- Carded product packaged with hex wrench
- Ratchet design allows for quick fine tuning tension up or down with allen hex key
Specifications Stanley 2060R-4040 Hinge
|Size Open:||4" x 4" (102 x 102 mm)|
|Gauge of Metal:||.099" (2.5 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||
Machine: 8 - 12-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 8 - 9 x 1
Certifications Stanley 2060R-4040 Hinge
|UL Listed:||Yes - UL Listed|
- Opens in a new window.