Standard Weight Ball Bearing
Stanley Hardware, Door Hinges, FBB179 Series, Commercial Door Hinges.
Features Stanley FBB179 Ball Bearing Door Hinges,
- For medium weight doors of average frequency
- All hinges have template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames
- Equipped with two Stanley permanently lubricated non-detachable ball bearings
- Pins in non-ferrous hinges are stainless steel
- Hole in bottom tip for easy pin removal
- Reversible flush tips and pins
- Hinges can be furnished as follows:
- with raised barrel (RB)
- with electric wires and/or switches (CE and/or CS)
- with hospital tips (HT)
- with decorative tips
- with security studs
- with non-removable pins (NRP)
Specifications FBB179 Stanley Hardware Door Hinges, Ball Bearing Hinges.
|Size Open:||3-1/2" x 3-1/2" (89 x 89 mm)|
|Gauge of Metal:||.123" (3.1 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||
Machine: 6 - 10-24 X 1/2"
Wood: 6 - 10 x 1"
|Quantity Per Case:||90 each|
|Quantity Per Box:||3 each|
|Weight:||59 lbs (27 Kg)|
Certifications Stanley Door Hinges, FBB179 Door Hinges
- Opens in a new window.