- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Stanley FBB199 5" x 4-1/2" Ball Bearing Door Hinge with Non-Removeable Pin - Full Mortise, Heavy Weight, 5-Knuckle, Select Finish
Features FBB199-5045 Door Hinges, Heavy Weight Hinges, Stanley Door Hardware
- For use on heavy doors or doors where the high frequency is expected such as entrance doors to office buildings, stores, public buildings, and corridor entrance doors to offices
- All hinges have template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames
- Equipped with four Stanley permanently lubricated non-detachable ball bearings
- Pins in non-ferrous hinges are stainless steel
- Hole in the bottom tip for easy pin removal
- Reversible flush tips and pins
- Hinges furnished as follows with non-removable pins (NRP)
|Size Open:||5" x 5" (127 x 127 mm)|
|The gauge of Metal:||.180" (4.6 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||Machine: 8 - 12-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 8 - 12 x 1-1/4"
Certifications For Stanley Heavy Weight Door Hinges, FBB199-5045 Door Hinges, Stanley Door Hardware.
- Opens in a new window.