Stanely HTFBB191-5045 Hospital Tip, Standard Weight, Ball Bearing Hinges
Available in US32D - Satin Stainless Steel Finish (*for all other finishes please contact us)
- For medium weight doors of average frequency
- All hinges have template screw hole location for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames
- Equipped with two Stanley permanently lubricated non-detachable ball bearings
- Pins in non-ferrous hinges are stainless steel
- Hole in bottom tip for easy pin removal
- Reversible flush tips and pins
- Hinges can be furnished as follows:
- with hospital tips (HT)
|Size Open:||5" x 4-1/2" (128 x 114 mm)|
|Gauge of Metal:||.134" (3.4 mm)|
|Flat Head Screws Per Piece:||
Machine: 8 - 12-24 x 1/2"
Wood: 8 - 12 x 1-1/4"
|Quantity Per Case:||48 each|
|Quantity Per Box:||3 each|
|Weight:||55 Lbs (25 Kg)|
- Opens in a new window.