- Product Reviews
- Document Center
TOWN STEEL CRX-A-76-630-5 Ligature Resistant Cylindrical Privacy Lock is Grade 1 Heavy Duty with an Arch Lever, has a 5" Backset and comes in (630) US32D Satin Stainless Steel Finish.
TOWN STEEL CRX-A-76-630 Features
- The CRX-A-76-630 Cylindrical Privacy lock with Ligature Resistant Arch Lever Trim is designed for facilities housing patients and individuals at risk
- CRX-A-76-630 with 5-Point Ligature Resistant Arch trim
- An integral part of the Health/Safety and Accident Prevention programs
- High-quality stainless steel components
- Meets or exceeds all performance testing of ANSI A156.13 Grade 1 Mortise Locks
- UL & ULC Listed 3-Hour Fire Rating
- Style: Arch Trim
- Trim: with Arch Levered
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (US32D)
SpecificationsApplication: For facilities housing patients at risk
Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
Backset: 2-3/4" standard, 5" optional
Finish: (630) US32D Satin Stainless Steel
Escutcheon Plate: Stainless steel, 9-5/8" x 2-13/16"
Arch Trim: Stainless steel, 2-5/8" projection
Latch Bolt: Stainless steel, 1/2" projection
Faceplate: Stainless steel 1-1/8" x 2-1/4"
Strike: Stainless steel, ASA, 1-1/4" X4-7/8"
Mounting: Through-bolt, tamper-resistant mounting screws, for wood and metal door
Warranty: 10 years limited
TOWN STEEL CRX-A-76-630 Certifications
|UL:||UL 10C listed a 3-hour rating|
|ANSI:||A156.13-2012 Grade 1 Certified|
|BAA:||Meets requirements of the Buy American Act|
|ADA:||Meets requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act|
|OMH:||Accepted by New York State Office of Mental Health Patient Safety Standard|
- Opens in a new window.