Grade 2 Medium Duty Lever Cylindrical Locksets
Accepts IC Cores for Best and Arrow, Falcon Cores
SOLD LESS CORE
**Quick Shipping on 5307LN in 626 Finish with Augusta Levers in Schlage "C" Keyway Only**
Thanks to state-of-the-art engineering and innovative thinking, the Yale 5307LN Lever Lock is truly a source of inspiration. With three lever designs and a choice of thirteen different finishes, you have the freedom and ability to match any dÃ©cor.
But looks arenâ€™t everything. This revolutionary Grade 2 cylindrical lockset boasts design features such as a vandal-resistant Free Wheeling lever mechanism and adjustable door thickness (Patent #6,131,970) that makes installation a breeze. Through-bolting gives the Yale 5307LN Lever Lock a secure fit that resists shaking and rattling. And with a lifetime warranty against lever sag, you never have to worry about your
pleasing aesthetics becoming a displeasing eyesore.
Quality Door & Hardware inc Distributor Of Yale Commercial Door Locks.
Yale Security ,5300LN Series Grade 2 Medium Duty Cylindrical Keyed Locksets
Buy Yale Security Products @ www.QualityDoor.com a GSA Contract Holder
Features for Yale 5307LN Cylindrical Locksets,
- Available in 3 non-handed lever options: Augusta (AU), Monroe (MO) & Pacific Beach (PB)
- Features a patented Free Wheeling lever mechanism: when outside lever is locked, it will rotate freely up and down while remaining securely locked
- Increased vandal resistance
- Standard cylinders with Schlage ® C and Sargent ® LA keyways
- Levers which accept interchangeable core cylinders by Best ®, Corbin Russwin, Sargent ®, Schlage ®, Medeco ® and ASSA ®
- Levers which accept standard cylinders by Schlage ®
Specifications 5307LN Yale Commercial Grade 2 Locksets
|Door Thickness:||Locks are pre-assembled for 1-3/8" and 1-3/4" doors (preset at factory for 1-3/4")|
|Strike:||4-7/8" ANSI Strike|
|Cylinder:||Standard Cylinder - Schlage "C" Key Way
SFIC Cylinder - Interchangeable less core accepts Best, Arrow, Falcon cores
Certifications For 5307LN Lever Lockset , Yale security Locks
|ANSI:||ANSI A156.2, 1996 series 4000 Grade 1|
|ADA:||Meets accessibility guideline of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility for the Handicapped|
|UL:||UL-cUL fire label for all functions up to 3 hour doors|
Standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped.
- Opens in a new window.