- Product Specs
- Technical Specs
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
The Yale AU-NTB612-NR 605 Nextouch Generation 2 Keypad Cylindrical Lock, has a Pushbutton Keypad, an Augusta Lever, Cylinder Override, a Conventional Cylinder, is Non-handed, and comes in Bright Brass Finish.
The Yale nexTouch NTB612 provides easy and secure keyless PIN code door access for your small businesses. Non-handed, and Equipped with a tactile push-button keypad, lockout mode, and more. Future-proof modular technology allows for upgrades as needs and technology expand.
- Tactile push button keypad; glove-friendly, ideal for exterior installs
- Designed for small business applications
- Seamlessly retrofits mechanical cylindrical locks for easy upgrade to access control
- Free-wheeling lever style resistant to vandalism
- Up to 25 user codes in keypad-only operation
- Easy to install; standard door prep, 2-1/8″ cross-bore, 1″ edge bore
- Standard 2 3/4" backset, 2 3/8" latch bolt replacement available
- Reduces cost of re-keying
- Voice prompted programming
- Privacy mode to lockout keypad entry
- 9V battery back-up
With Cylinder Override
- For doors that require a mechanical key override.
- Latchbolt retracted by lever outside with valid PIN code; by use of a mechanical key, or by operating lever inside.
- The inside lever is always active.
- Deadlocking latch bolt.
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|UL Listing Type||UL/cUL, 3 Hours|
|ANSI Number||ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years|
|Finish Description||Bright Brass|
|Finish Family||Polished Brass|
|Access Function||Software Programmable|
|Reader Technology||Keypad Only|
|Keypad Type||Pushbutton Keypad|
|Cylinder Type||Conventional Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||1 3/4"|
|Latch Backset Dimension||2 3/4"|
|Strike Type||4 7/8" x 1 1/4"|
|Operating Voltage||4 AA Batteries|
|Product Type||Cylindrical Locks with Keypad Trim|
- Opens in a new window.