Yale 5491LN Electrified Lockset with Fail Secure Fuction is a Grade 1 Heavy Duty Cylindrical Locksets (Key-In-Lever) and Accepts IC Cores for Best and Other Brands.
Electric locks provide the ability to electrically lock or unlock the outside trim from a remote location. Fail Secure locks are used on perimeter doors or security doors to allow ingress using access control technologies (proximity cards, keypads, etc.)
Yale ® electrified 5400LN locks are equipped with ElectroLynx connectors. As a standard feature, these connectors link power from the incoming source to electrified
locking products, including hinges, locks, exit devices, magnetic holders and strikes.
- Available in 3 non-handed lever options: Augusta (AU), Monroe (MO) & Pacific Beach (PB)
- Patented Free Wheeling lever mechanism increases vandal resistance and reduces the amount of maintenance typically required of locksets with rigid levers
- Self-contatined, contiunuous-duty integral soleniod (allows installation in standard cylinderical prep)
- Lifetime warranted heavy-duty lever return springs prevent lever sag and provide positive return of lever to horizontal position
- Mechanical Sylinder Override.
- Available in 12 and 24 Volts DC.
- Certifed ANSI/BHMA Grade 1.
- UL Listed
- 2 Year Limited Warrenty
|Door Thickness:||Adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2-1/4"|
|Strike:||ANSI 1-1/4" standard|
|Latchbolt:||Stainless steel with 1/2" throw|
- Opens in a new window.