- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Yale BMO5407LN626 Entrance Function Lock - 2-3/4" Backset, MO Lever, Best SFIC - Less Core, 626 Satin Chromium Plated
The Yale B-MO-5407LN 626 Cylindrical Lever Door Lockset Entrance Office Function Brushed Chrome Finish. Yale's BMO5407LN-626 With Monroe Lever Is a Heavy Duty Lockset. Entry Lock for entrance, general home or office doors.
- Deadlocking latchbolt.
- Either lever operates latchbolt (except when outside lever is locked from inside).
- Pushing turn button in inside lever locks outside lever, and automatically releases when inside lever is turned or key is rotated in locked outside lever.
- Outside lever may be retained in locked position by pushing and rotating turn button 90 ° clockwise to a horizontal position; not released until turn button is manually returned to the vertical position.
- Latchbolt is operated by key in outside lever or by rotating inside lever.
- Inside lever always active.
This Lock meets accessibility guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the Uniform Federal Accessibility Standards and ANSI 117.1, all requiring ease of accessibility for the handicapped. Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1.
Yale B-MO-5407LN 626 Finish Is Ideal For High Traffic Areas , Institutional Use, This Is a Quality Made Heavy Duty Commercial Door Lock, See Manufactures Specifications For Additional Information and product Offerings.
- Opens in a new window.