- Product Reviews
- Document Center
ABH 019-1.5 Intermediate Pivot - 1-1/2" Offset, Handed LH Or RH
- Doors ranging from 60" tall should use one intermediate pivot.
- An additional intermediate pivot should be sued for each extra 30" door height. (ie, a 90" tall door should use two intermediate pivots)
- Mortises into the side jamb and hinge edge of the door
- Handed - Specify LH or RH
- For use with 1-1/2", offset pivot sets Helps maintain door alignment
- UL Listed for use on 3-hour fire-rated doors
- Standard Heavy-duty stainless steel needle bearings Stainless steel base material
- Average weight per unit = 3 lbs
- Opens in a new window.