- The 1870 Cylinder-Operated Flushbolt is designed for aluminum stile doors.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
1877-313 Adams Rite Flushbolts The 1870 Cylinder-Operated Flushbolt is designed for aluminum-style doors. Cylinder Operated Flushbolt, 1-1/4" Backset, 13-1/2" Cylinder Height, Dark Bronze
The 1870 Cylinder-Operated Flushbolt is designed for aluminum stile doors.
Prevents accidental locking of the inactive leaf of paired doors.
- Cylinder Backset: 31/32" or 1-1/8" only
- Cylinder Height: Standard length (cylinder center to retracted bolt tip) is 12" with 1-1/4" adjustment. Other lengths are available by special order.
- Case: Measures 1" x 6" x depth. Depth varies by backset (see table on catalog page). Steel with corrosion-resistant plating.
- Bolt: Hexagonal 3/8" flat to flat, with 11/16" throw. Made of stainless steel.
- Strike: 1/2" diameter hole in metal threshold or header is suitable. For wood thresholds, 4005 strike is available separately.
- Faceplate: Measures 1" x 6-7/8".
- Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with MS ® cam, dimensioned as shown. Cylinders with MS ® cams can be readily obtained from most cylinder manufacturers. See CYLINDERS for cylinder make, thumb turn and trim ring information.
- Standard Package: Basic lock mechanism boxed with actuator arm attached, rod/bolt assembly unattached. Stainless steel bolt guide, mounting screws, and installation instructions included. Cylinders are available separately. Shipping weight: 1-1/4 lbs.
- Opens in a new window.