- Provides a heavy-duty deadbolt lock that expands into the strike for heavy-duty wood or hollow metal applications.
- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Adams Rite 2331-626 Heavy Duty Deadbolt, 626 Satin Chrome Finish
2331-626 Adams Rite Aluminum Door Deadlocks Provides a heavy-duty deadbolt lock that expands into the strike for heavy-duty wood or hollow metal applications. Heavy Duty Deadbolt, Satin Chrome
- Cylinder Backset: 1-3/4" only
- Case: Zinc alloy, measures 7/8" x 3-5/8" x 2-5/8" deep.
- Bolt: Brass with stainless steel dogs, 1/2" x 1-1/2" with 3/4" horizontal throw and 11/32" expansion above and below the main bolt.
- Armored Faceplate: Flat faceplate of brass, 1" x 5-3/4". Available in a variety of finishes.
- Strike 1/8" x 1" x 4-11/16" with 5/8" x 1-5/8" opening. Brass, with four-screw mounting. Trim finish same as the faceplate.
- Special Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with special cam dimensions, as shown. Cylinders with such cams can be readily obtained from most cylinder manufacturers.
- Options: Specify trim finish: US3 Polished Brass (605), US26 Bright Chrome (625), or US26D Satin Chrome (626).
- Standard Package: Individually boxed with strike and wood screws for mounting lock and strike. Shipping weight: 2 lbs.
- Opens in a new window.