- Product Reviews
- Document Center
Alarm Lock 103 24V AC or DC Powered Fail-Safe Electric Deadbolt
For use with all PG10, PG21/E, PG30, 250, 700, 80, 260, 710 and 715 models.
The PP100 conserves the battery which automatically takes over as the power source to sound the alarm in the event of a power failure or intentional cut-off. A built-in circuit breaker with push-button reset eliminates troublesome fuse replacements.
Includes a cam lock cylinder and 6 of armored cable adequate to provide a door loop at the hinged side of the door. Can be used with all 6V and 9V models.
Alarm Lock 103 Fail-Safe Electric Deadbolt
- 24V AC or DC power
- Fail-safe bolt retracts when power is off
- Complete with angle, mortise or flush mount strike
- Use with standard key or push button switch
- Molded aluminum cover
- Requires 400mA
- Powered by a continuous duty solenoid
- 5/8" diameter and 5/8" projection
- Includes 3 strikes and magnets 1.75" Width x 6.75" Length (including keeper)
- Opens in a new window.