- Document Center
- Handing Chart
Arrow BM20-LB Lock Body Only, BM20, Function 20-Entrance/Dormitory, ANSI Function F20 - Entry/Office, Non-Handed Field Reversible.
- Handing: Handed; field reversible. The lockset can be re-handed without disassembling the lock case.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (4mm) standard. Optional door thickness available; consult factory.
- Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Lockcase: Heavy gauge steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 5-7/8" (149mm) x 4" (102mm) x 15/16" (24mm).
- Armored Front: Heavy gauge steel, 8" (203 mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x 3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).
- Faceplate: Wrought brass or bronze, attached by machine screws to lockcase front.
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 2 piece mechanical with anti-friction insert. 5/8" (16mm) x 1" (25mm) x 3/4" (19mm) throw.
- Auxiliary Latchbolt: 9/16" (14mm) effective throw and 3/8" (10mm) effective auxiliary latch deadlocking.
- Deadbolt: One-piece stainless steel, 19/32" (15mm) x 1 1/4" (32mm) x 1" (25mm) throw.
- Hub: Lever: nickel steel, 5/16" (8mm).
- Spacing: Center to center, hub to cylinder: 3-5/8" (92mm).
- Center to center, hub to turnpiece: 2-7/16" (62 mm).
- Strike: Wrought brass or bronze, ANSI straight lip standard, 4-7/8" (124mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) 1-1/8" (29mm) lip to center. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available.
- Keys: Two nickel silver standard.
- Keying Features Available:
- Master keying
- Construction master keying
- Visual key control
- Concealed key control
- High security cylinder
- Interchangeable core (IC) - Pointe, Pointe Flex
- Warranty: Five-year limited.
ARROWArrow DCN516-1 Hold Open Surface Closer, Hydraulic Tri-Mount Push o...
Sale price From $299.53