8000 Series - HES Electric Strike
The 8000 Series is a compact, high-performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. There is no cutting on the frame and vertical adjustability accomodates door sag and misalignment.
*Note: The change in model number from 5900 to 8000 highlights the increased compatibility of this premium line. Updated to ensure frame clearance in an even greater selection of frames, this product now fits within an ANSI frame prep set at all hinge and door spacings per SDI-129-04 with no frame interference.
HES 8000 Series Face Plate Options
801 Face Plate, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4". For Use with Cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs. For use with latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
801A Face Plate, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4". For Use with Cylindrical locksets. For use with latch bolts up to 5/8" throw. Includes universal mounting tabs. Aluminum frames.
Features and Benefits:
- No cutting on frame required.
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft.-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates 1/2"-5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- NEW! Strike body width decreased to 1-7/16" to increase frame compatibility.
- Frame application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
.12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
Buy Rockwood @ Qualitydoor.com a GSA Contract Holder &
Distributor Of Quality made Commercial Door Hardware
- Opens in a new window.