- Product Reviews
- Document Center
PBB SCBB81 4 1/2 Swing Clear Hinge Full Mortise Ball Bearing
PBB SCBB81 4 1/2 Swing Clear Hinge Full Mortise Ball Bearing, The SCBB81 Is For use in hospitals, institutional or commercial type buildings for a barrier-free environment. Wherever doors are required to meet barrier-free codes (ADA) or are required to swing completely clear of the openings so that wide equipment can pass through without damaging doors, frames, or equipment, reducing opening maintenance.
- For medium weight doors receiving average frequency service
- Full Mortise
- All hinges are ANSI template
- All swing clear hinges are made for reversible applications
- Designed to swing doors completely clear of the opening when the door is opened 95 º
- When opened 90 º door projects 3/32" past stop of the jamb
- Recommended for 3'0" x 7'0" x 1-3/4" doors not to exceed 150 lbs
|General Product Information:||PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)|
|Material:||Steel-Polished and Plated or Bonderized and Prime Coated for Painting|
|Clearance:||Minimum Clearance Required
Dimension (inches) 2-1/8"
|Material Gauge:||.134 ± .005 for 4-1/2|
|Size:||4.50 (+.000/-.015) for 4-1/2"|
|Standard Screw Size:||
FHMS - 12-24 x 1/2"
FHWS - 12 x 1-1/4"
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges, and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
- Opens in a new window.