- Product Reviews
- Document Center
PBB SCBB81 5" Swing Clear Hinge Full Mortise Ball Bearing
PBB SCBB81 5" Swing Clear Hinge Full Mortise Ball Bearing, For use in hospitals, institutional or commercial type buildings for the barrier-free environment. Wherever doors are required to meet barrier-free codes (ADA) or are required to swing completely clear of the openings so that wide equipment can pass through without damaging doors, frames, or equipment, reducing opening maintenance.
- For medium weight doors receiving average frequency service
- Full Mortise
- All hinges are ANSI template
- All swing clear hinges are made for reversible applications
- Designed to swing doors completely clear of the opening when the door is opened 95 º
- When opened 90 º door projects 3/32" past stop of the jamb
- Recommended for 3'0" x 7'0" x 1-3/4" doors not to exceed 150 lbs
|General Product Information:||PBB, Inc. template hinges are manufactured to close tolerances and meet all specifications and requirements set by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)|
|Material:||Steel-Polished and Plated or Bonderized and Prime Coated for Painting|
|Clearance:||Minimum Clearance Required
Dimension (inches) 2-1/8"
|Material Gauge:||.146 ± .005 for 5"|
|Size:||5" (+.000/-.015) for 5"|
|Standard Screw Size:||
FHMS - 12-24 x 1/2"
FHWS - 12 x 1-1/4"
One hinge per plastic bag, 3 hinges, and 1 screw pack per unit carton.
- Opens in a new window.